Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Moving Beyond Doctors, and Healing Yourself

I am a cancer survivor.  Like many of you, I went through exhausting treatments, and the emotional drain that goes with cancer therapy.  You feel like you're fighting a battle just staying alive... but if you're like me, the treatments themselves seemed like the enemy.  I wanted to help my own body fight the cancer - I wanted to strengthen my immune system.  Instead, I felt like I was hurting the body I was trying to heal.  I was wiping out the immune system, not building it up.

This blog is about rebuilding our bodies after a cancer diagnosis.  Not rebuilding, like we go to the gym to workout our muscles, but rebuilding our immune system to fight disease.  There are so many things that fight cancer - we have the weapons.  Now it's time to use them.

My journey began by reading Ralph Moss.  I will write a more thorough review of his books, but if you haven't read any of his books yet, I highly recommend: The Cancer Industry as a good starting point to learn about the treatments and their affect on the body.  His book Cancer Therapy covers non-toxic treatments, and includes research from studies worldwide.  You won't find a more thorough or honest overview of the state of cancer treatments anywhere else.

Thank you for reading this.  I am just starting out here, and I'm excited to share the information that I found most inspiring on my path to healing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment