Monday, January 3, 2011

Ralph Moss (Cancer Decisions) Blog Has Moved

 By now you probably all know I'm a huge fan of Ralph Moss, author of several books, all of which are inspiring and helpful to a cancer patient wanting to improve their odds of survival.  I want to forward along the message that his blog has moved to: www.ralphmossblog.com.

I encourage all of you to subscribe to his blog, I have found not only his insights, but also the feedback from his other readers very comforting (in ways I was not comforted by my own physicians...).  If you haven't read any of his books, see below for some of my favorites, but all of them are good.  He also does personal consultations, which can be helpful when you are confused by conflicting information, and emotional overload.

FYI - I do not represent Ralph Moss, I'm just a fan of unbiased and honest information.



No comments:

Post a Comment