Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ralph W. Moss, Ph.D., Cancer Advisor: A Phone Consultee Comments

Follow this link to the testimonial.  There are many others like this, but I think for anyone going through such stress in having to make decisions about how to treat their cancer - especially if you are hesitant about putting your body through toxic treatments when you are already feeling weak - having an unbiased person walk you through your options can be incredibly comforting and reassuring.

Dealing with a cancer diagnosis is a very emotional experience.  If you feel like you can't think straight enough to make decisions (very important decisions that affect your survival), then consider calling Ralph Moss.  I know if/when my cancer recurs I will call him: I'm a single mother - I can't afford to die, and I also can't afford to be a wreck through treatment - I need to be a mom, I need to do everything I can to be there for my children.

Ralph W. Moss, Ph.D., Cancer Advisor: A Phone Consultee Comments: " We recently received this comment on our phone consultation service: 'My telephone conversation with Ralph Moss was most helpful in h..."

No comments:

Post a Comment