Monday, October 17, 2011

Back to Fighting Cancer

After several months of not blogging, I am back.

It occurred to me that my absence might be worriesome - anyone following a cancer survivor's blog must question their survival if they disappear for a while - so I am back to remind you that:

I am still here!!

Surviving Cancer!!!

Alive and Well!!!

The reason I was gone was because I was moving, and otherwise busy with life...  but my life is now about keeping the conversation going.  Let's survive together.  Let's explore all the ways we can prevent the cancer from ever coming back.

I decided this morning, that I TRULY believe, that CANCER is completely PREVENTABLE.

Even if you have had cancer before....

Stay tuned: I will blog more about this tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment